In this ever changing real estate market, it is imperative to choose the right agent – someone who will work with you and for you utilizing all of today’s technology to provide the best in responsiveness and guidance. I strive to meet individual needs because my success depends upon the satisfaction of others. I am diligent, caring, driven and thorough (with a sense of humor). I am always thrilled when clients refer me to their friends and associates, and I have the experience, compassion, and commitment to help you realize your real estate goals. Whether it is buying or selling a small coop or a luxurious estate, I am here for your real estate needs. Call me!
2017, 2016 & 2013 Diamond Award Recipient
& 2018, 2012, 2011 & 2010 Platinum Award Recipient
Ranked #3 in Larchmont Office 2017
#4 in 2018
Ranked Top 1% Agents in Westchester 2017 & 2018
Ranked #15 in Sotheby’s Westchester agents 2017
2013 New York State Certified Residential Specialist Designee of the Year
HGAR MLS 2019 – 2010 Top Five Star Agent in Exceptional Service per Westchester Magazine
- 2015 – 2013 New York State CRS Chapter Communications and Public Relations Chair Person
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Team Captain 2013
- I awarded the “Power to Excel Award” to a local New Rochelle Graduating High School Recipient for the past 7 years
- “Gay was remarkable from the beginning consultation all the way through to a small issue AFTER closing. Her professionalism is top-notch and she strives to ensure the process is smooth and quick. Her knowledge of the market is excellent- we decided not to list last summer due to the value she thought we could get for our house. However after trying to rent unsuccessfully ourselves, Gay contacted us when the market was more favorable and we decided to list our house for a much higher price. She was able to secure an acceptable offer after the house had only been on the market for two weeks. I do not hesitate to recommend Gay Rosen for any of your real estate needs.” Adam Turba”
- “To say Gay is exceptional seems like an understatement. She goes so far above and beyond what anyone could reasonably expect of a realtor that she is in a class by herself. Gay handled a complex cross-country work relocation with indefatigable attention to detail and a kind, supportive spirit during a very stressful time. She is firm and has strong negotiating skills, always looks out for your best interest, is a great communicator and is very knowledgeable about relocation-related issues. Gay also listens well, doesn’t waste your time, is smart and extremely hardworking, and always has your back. She’s the best, and her record reflects that. I recommend her unreservedly and enthusiastically – I’m glad I can recognize her outstanding efforts in this forum.” Louisa Daniels “Working with Gay has been an absolute blessing. We were looking to move to Westchester and met various brokers prior to our purchase. Out of the many brokers we met, Gay stood out from the rest because of her attention to detail, and her strong understanding of the residential market in Westchester. Gay is a true professional and someone we would strongly recommend to family/friends. We never knew how much of a difference the quality of a broker truly meant until we began working with Gay. We figured brokers are just the ones with the license to execute, while the buyers/sellers essentially do the work. However, we were completely wrong, and Gay showed us why with her commitment and capabilities. Gay provided us with useful data that really equipped us to make wise decisions, and essentially we did. Gay worked around our schedule, which was not consistent given my demanding job and the fact that my wife was expecting. Also, Gay was very patient, which is hard to find in this business. Conclusion – If you are looking for an exceptionally qualified real estate broker – Gay is the way to go!” Juan Lopez
- I list and sell Real Estate throughout lower Westchester and am thrilled to be located at the Larchmont brokerage, I service the Sound Shore areas in Westchester. I taught cooking classes at the local Boys & Girls Club for 2 years, My children and I delivered Meals on Wheels for 7 years when they were younger, I have 3 sons (one a three time Olympian now training to be a commercial pilot), my youngest son is playing baseball in Sweden and beyond! I was an Editor for the Adirondack LUGE Club Newsletter “On The Fast Track”,Past Trustee of the Board for the Scarsdale Adult School 8 years, Advisory Board Member, and am actively involved in the community. I have been a Soccer Manager, and a Baseball coach, a past PTA Treasurer and Student Advocate for 2 years. I have volunteered in our Special Education classes , and have been a volunteer at our local Humane Society. I am dedicated to all of my clients and their real estate needs. I am THE right choice, and I try to make the process fun! Call me!
(914) 907.2645 Cell